Personal service from a licensed attorney at an affordable cost

CALL NOW to schedule a free phone consultation 1-800-692-5085

CALL NOW to schedule a free phone consultation 1-800-692-5085


  Fees starting at $495.00

Serving clients anywhere in the U.S.

How can I bring my spouse to the U.S?

A U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident Spouse must first file a petition with USCIS.  The petition form is I-130 and can be found for free at www.uscis.gov.  Once the petition is approved, the foreign spouse applies for an immigrant visa and goes through consular processing.  Once in the U.S., your spouse will receive their Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) in the mail.

Am I eligible to file a petition for my spouse?

If you are a U.S. citizen or a Permanent Resident, you may petition for you spouse.  You must have been present at the time of the marriage, or have consummated the marriage.

How much does it cost?

The USCIS fee for filing a fiance petition is $420.00*.  

After approval, there will be a U.S. Department of State fee for the Immigrant Visa Application is $325.00* and an Affidavit of Support fee of $120.00*

Swift Legal will prepare the petition and related documents for you for just $495.00.  Ask about our payment plans during your free 30 minute phone consultation.

*check with USCIS and the Department of State for current fees.

We would love to answer your questions about Fiance Visas.  

Call now to schedule a free consultation with an attorney 1-800-692-5805 or click the link below to send an email with your questions.