CALL NOW to schedule a free phone consultation 1-800-692-5085


  Fees starting at $495.00

Serving clients anywhere in the U.S.

Personal service from a licensed attorney at an affordable cost

How do I come to the U.S. on a fiance visa?

A U.S. citizen fiance must first file a petition with USCIS.  The petition form is I-129f and can be found for free at www.uscis.gov.  Once the petition is approved, the foreign fiance applies for a non-immigrant fiance visa.

Am I eligible to file a fiance petition?

If you are a U.S. citizen, you have met your fiance in person within the last two years, and you intend to marry your fiance within 90 days of his or her entry into the U.S., then you are eligible to file.

Note: there are exceptions to the rule that you must have met in person within the last two years.

How much does it cost?

The USCIS fee for filing a fiance petition is $340.00*.  After approval, there will be a U.S. Department of State fee for the via application of $265.00*.  Swift Legal will prepare the petition and related documents for you for just $495.00.  Ask about our payment plans during your free 30 minute phone consultation.

*check with USCIS and the Department of State for current fees.

We would love to answer your questions about Fiance Visas.  

Call now to schedule a free consultation with an attorney 1-800-692-5805 or click the link below to send an email with your questions.